Wouldn’t you like to find an exercise that is:
- easy to do,
- requires minimal training and
- offers great benefits ?
- Nordic Pole Walking burns up to 46% more calories than walking.
- Increases heart and cardiovascular training up to 22%.
- Incorporates 90% of all body muscles.
- Helps to eliminate back, shoulder and neck pain.
- Less impact on hip, knee and foot joints.
- Increases production of “positive” hormones.
- Supports stress management and mental disorders.
- Develops upright body posture.
It is good training for your upper body because it involves approximately 90% of your muscles and especially engages your upper body and arm muscles.
It is good for Cardiovascular Training because it increases your heart rate by approximately 15 beats per minute.
It increases your energy consumption by 20% to 46% and increases burning of calories by up to 46% in comparison to walking exercise without Nordic Poles.
It significantly increases the lateral mobility of your neck and spine.
It reduces the impact on your knee and hip joints by 30% over jogging.
And, it mitigates pain and muscle tension in the neck, shoulder and back regions.
Go to a sports store and purchase your poles. They can likely direct you to some training at a local facility.